The Marrone Law Firm, P.C., is a strategically-growing, multi-office boutique law firm in Central New York specializing in the areas of Elder Law, Trusts and Estates, Guardianships, and Small Business. We help clients plan for the future and protect their families. We are a high-energy and community-oriented firm, focused on serving a growing clientele who have sensitive and timely needs. We have been named a CNY Best Place to Work consecutively for 2017-2020, winning the top prize in 2019. In 2020 we were named to Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces list, one of only 3 companies in Central New York on that list.
All of our team members should share our commitment to these core company values:
1) Build the tribe. You care most about doing good things for our community.
2) Improve the ecosystem. You are someone who sees the big picture and seeks ways to improve our business, our processes, and yourself.
3) Deliver value first; seek profit second. You care about delivering value in the work you do, but make sure you do so in a financially-sustainable way.
4) Learn and teach. You are a curious learner who wants to know how things work and what’s coming next.
5) Do great work that supports a great life. You find ways to pursue personal goals and passions while achieving your goals at work.