The Marrone Law Firm, P.C., is a strategically-growing, multi-office boutique law firm in Central New York specializing in the areas of Elder Law, Trusts and Estates, Guardianships, and Small Business. We help clients plan for the future and protect their families. We are a high-energy and community-oriented firm, focused on serving a growing clientele who have sensitive and timely needs. We have been named a CNY Best Place to Work consecutively for 2017-2020, winning the top prize in 2019. In 2020 we were named to Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces list, one of only 3 companies in Central New York on that list.
We're looking for a Marketing & Data Curation Specialist intern to assist with various social and traditional media projects.
This is a paid internship during Summer 2021 in our Downtown Syracuse office. We are looking for someone to work in-person with our 100% vaccinated staff to assist with various marketing & data related projects.
The Marketing & Data Curation Specialist intern is responsible for assisting the Director of Social Media and COO in implementation of marketing initiatives to industry and service niche prospects. You will assist the department with day-to-day tasks, including sourcing/creating content for blogs and social media; proposals, marketing research, maintaining electronic databases, email marketing, digital marketing, webinars, graphic design, internal newsletters and podcasts.
The Marketing & Data Curation Specialist intern is also responsible for assisting the CEO and COO in various data projects, including implementation and tagging of email marketing data across multiple platforms, collecting and analyzing client data to identify trends and opportunities, assisting in management of the growth and maintenance of the email database – including new sign-ups and opt-outs, and helping manage reporting on email, web, and social media metrics and produce insights to ensure our offerings continuously improve.
· Strong communication skills and excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
· Experienced in Social Media use (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram)
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Canva is desirable.
· Understands and can utilize digital platforms such as Kartra/Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Wordpress.
· Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work independently
· Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
· Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills