The Marrone Law Firm, P.C., is a strategically-growing, multi-office boutique law firm in Central New York specializing in the areas of Elder Law, Trusts and Estates, Guardianships, and Small Business. We help clients plan for the future and protect their families. We are a high-energy and community-oriented firm, focused on serving a growing clientele who have sensitive and timely needs. We have been named a CNY Best Place to Work consecutively for 2017-2020, winning the top prize in 2019. In 2020 we were named to Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces list, one of only 3 companies in Central New York on that list.
All of our team members should share our commitment to these core company values:
1) Build the tribe. You care most about doing good things for our community.
2) Improve the ecosystem. You are someone who sees the big picture and seeks ways to improve our business, our processes, and yourself.
3) Deliver value first; seek profit second. You care about delivering value in the work you do, but make sure you do so in a financially-sustainable way.
4) Learn and teach. You are a curious learner who wants to know how things work and what’s coming next.
5) Do great work that supports a great life. You find ways to pursue personal goals and passions while achieving your goals at work.
You are obsessively organized. You will be a main point of contact for many of our clients and their questions surrounding our services and processes. You’ll need to manage your time effectively and be able to engage the right team members to facilitate timely and accurate client service.
You love learning. Internal and external processes are constantly evolving and improving, and you are always looking for the opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute.
You are a fantastic multitasker. You will often be surrounded by competing priorities, and our ideal candidate can determine the difference between urgent and high priority, and act accordingly.
You are a self-starter. You’ll have many team members to collaborate with, but you’ll need to be able to take ownership of each of your projects from start to completion.
You are an excellent communicator. You have superior written and verbal communication skills.
This will be a full-time position based in our Syracuse office, with opportunity for professional development and career advancement.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits (profit-sharing and retirement matching, health and dental insurance), generous vacation packages, and a great team of people you can be proud to work with every day.
At The Marrone Law Firm, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.